- WARRIOR® BOIL-S type of oils are produced for knitting machines. They have a high oiling capacity and can be cleaned very easily.
- They are composed by semi synthetic oils, emulgators and special additives.
- Appearance: Light Yellow, Clear Liquid
- Emulsion: Stabile milk emission
- By the help of functional additives, it decreases needle corrosion and machine friction. As a result it increases the life time of machines, decreases energy costs and increases the efficiency.
- Flaming Point: >200 °C
- Freezing Point: -12 °C
- Oil defects can be easily removed from fabrics in pre training process by its easy emission characteristic.
- It provides strength and protection from oxidation and rust on metallic surfaces.
- It resists to the high temperature which is as a result of friction in new king of high speed knitting machines. And it decreases the temperature of the machine.
- It is harmless to the synthetic and natural fibers.
- It eliminates the electricity that becomes on the machine.
- In oil selection, it is suggested to use the oil that the machine producer and BORA® technical person will advise.
- For dust and wastes in machines we advise you to use our special cleaning oil WARRIOR® Cleaner-X.
- We advise you to use WARRIOR® Protecter-X to protect your machines and prevent them from oxidation.
In 5 lt. and 20 lt. plastic barrels, 200 lt. . steel Barrels